Sanjay Dutt: Salman and I can never fight

Friday, August 19, 2011 |

Sanjay Dutt is a man for all seasons. The 52-year-old actor delivered a hit with Double Dhamaal, and is now gearing up for his big release Agneepath.

He's friends with the two warring Khans, and even cameos in their films -- in Salman Khan's Ready and Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming Ra.One. The actor sat down for a chat with Sonil Dedhia, and talked about his films -- including the upcoming Chatur Singh Two Star -- and cleared the air about his rumoured absence from the next Munnabhai film.


You very rarely give interviews. Why is that? I am a very shy person. I don't like self-publicty. I would rather let my work and my films speak for me.

Tell us about your film Chatur Singh Two Star. Chatur Singh Two Star is adapted from a novel Chalak Jasoos by Raza, a writer from Uttar Pradesh. It was producer Mohammed Aslam's idea and the director, Ajay Chandok, made some changes.

The film is a tongue-in-cheek comedy and I play an infamous member of the Mumbai Police department who in his career has been most successful at botching up cases and making a fool of himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment