Kim Kardashian relies on the rain to wash her carKim Kardashian has admitted that she hates washing her car so much that she just lets the rain do it. The 30-year-old reality star revealed that she is too lazy to get a bucket and sponge, so when it rains, she sees it as a blessing in disguise. Writing on her Twitter page, she said, 'I love when my car is dirty and it starts to rain! Makes me not feel so bad for my car being dirty! I love the free car wash.'


And she uses the time saved on not washing her car to go people watching. She Tweeted, 'I'm at a restaurant waiting at my table for my friends to come & the cutest older couple is next to me! They seem so in love! I LOVE love! (sic)'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

nolvadex

Post a Comment